You can pay for printing using your GWorld card, credit/debit card, or wepa account at any kiosk location.
|Black & White||Single-sided||$0.09 per side|
|Double-sided||$0.06 per side|
(available in most locations)
|Single-sided||$0.32 per side|
|Double-sided||$0.32 per side|
- Create a wepa account if you do not have a GWorld card.
- Login and deposit funds from the shortcut menu. You may make deposits to your account using a credit card, PayPal, Venmo, and ApplePay.
- Use your wepa account to print at any kiosk on campus
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover are accepted.
- Credit cards may not be swiped at the kiosk. You must manually enter card information on the screen.
- A $0.40 transaction fee will be applied to all credit/debit card transactions under $5.00.
- At this time, kiosks do not accept international credit cards or American Express, Visa, and Mastercard gift cards.
- Pay with your GWorld card to avoid credit card surcharges.
- Pick up your print job within 24 hours of sending it to the kiosk to avoid having to re-upload your document.
- Save paper by choosing the duplex print option.
2130 H Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20052