You can pay for printing using your GWorld card, credit/debit card, or wepa account at any kiosk location.
|Black & White||Single-sided||$0.09 per side|
|Double-sided||$0.06 per side|
(available in most locations)
|Single-sided||$0.32 per side|
|Double-sided||$0.32 per side|
A $30 printing credit is allocated to each enrolled GW student at the beginning of the fall semester. To use these credits, students must activate the printing credits by logging in at a print kiosk.
How to Activate Your $30 Print Credit:
- Go to any Colonial Printing kiosk. From the home screen, click “Don’t Have a Gworld Card? Click here.”
- Click on the “GWU Login” button.
- Login using your gwu.edu email address and password. You will be required to provide a code that is sent via text message or from your authenticator app.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen you should see “Wepa Balance $30.00.”
After you activate the print credit, you can swipe your GWorld to use the printers. You do not need to log in using the method above unless you want to do so. To use Print Credits to pay, select the payment method "Wepa Account."
Colonial Cash (primary GWorld Card spending account)
How to Use Colonial Cash :
In order to use your Colonial Cash, you must swipe your GWorld card at the kiosk. When you log in to a kiosk using the “Activate your print credit” method (above) you will not have access to Colonial Cash.
To use Colonial Cash to pay, select the payment method "GWorld Card."
Visitors without a GWorld Card
- Create a wepa account if you do not have a GWorld card.
- Login and deposit funds from the shortcut menu. You may make deposits to your account using a credit card, PayPal, Venmo, and ApplePay.
- Use your wepa account to print at any kiosk on campus
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover are accepted.
- Credit cards may not be swiped at the kiosk. You must manually enter card information on the screen.
- A $0.40 transaction fee will be applied to all credit/debit card transactions under $5.00.
- At this time, kiosks do not accept international credit cards or American Express, Visa, and Mastercard gift cards.
- Pay with your print credits or Colonial Cash to avoid credit card surcharges.
- Pick up your print job within 24 hours of sending it to the kiosk to avoid having to re-upload your document.
- Save paper by choosing the duplex print option.
801 22nd Street, NW B101
Washington, DC 20052